Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Bryan Flew back In Sept 27, 2008



Flew back onto lake with a plane full of winter supplies. Bryan had a great hunt with his friend Niels Peter and they got a beautiful Mountain Goat and a really big Moose. Bryan was in 2 feet of water skinning the Moose out and getting the 4 quarters. A big job that took 5 hours. The next Beaver comes in tomorrow with 600 lbs of root vegetables and more canned goods. We have a big storage area under the cabin where everything is stored.

2 comments:

  1. I stumbled across this blog a week ago and LOVE IT so much I'm going all the way back to 2008 and slowly working my way forward. I'm a 45 year old American. A sportsman who has dreamed of this lifestyle for YEARS!! All of my daydreaming is being lived out before me in your blog. I am Bryan. And the two of you are incredibly inspiring to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog so much I am starting all the way back to 2008 and working my way forward. I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete