So she wants you to share something of yourself with her. She loves SEEDS.... Flower or Vegetable.
If you have a Flower/ Vegetable that you collected seeds from and can spare a few, put them in an envelope and mail to Vikki PO Box 396 Atlin, BC V0W 1A0. Make sure you put the name of the seed and who you are and where you live. It will be a wonderful treat for Vikki.
She's especially looking for Rat Tail Radish Seed. Just a few is all she needs.
Thursday, May 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Birthday, Vikki!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteDon't have any seeds I've saved. I bought all mine at this point. But, happy birthday, anyway, Vikki!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday 2 U Vikki
ReplyDeleteAll the best and I wish you many more.
Might see you both this summer. Heading up in about 5 weeks.
Happy Birthday Vikki. May your day be filled with sunshine and a nice cake baked by Brian...Enjoy your day.
ReplyDeleteScotty
Well a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you Vikki!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Vikki enjoy your day :)
ReplyDeletesorry im late. HAPPY BIRTHDAY your friends in florida ken.
ReplyDelete