Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 13, 2012

West Lake Boat Trip in the Ice

 We passed the wharf and headed West past the inhabited Beaver Lodge.  Those Beavers had moved all the striped Poplar to the other side of the Narrows... Too shining and probably would attract attention to their lodge.

This part of the lake is a lot more open.  Bryan was all for going all the way west to the end but Vikki started to worry that the passage way would close behind us and we would have a devil of a time getting back to the camp and so we only went 1/3 the way.
 This is our skidoo trail that is breaking up....  they don't look like much in these pics but they are two feet deep and solid.

2 comments:

  1. I've been following your blog for some time now. I find your lifestyle facsinating. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just thought I would say hi , i have not commented on too much lately, seem to be getting more busy with work all the time. Getting real sick of it.

    ReplyDelete