Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 8, 2010

A Day Off for Us and a good visit

Fresh tomatoes, asparagus, lettuce, celery, oranges, cabbages, MORE HOT DOGS and buns and More BEANS   (Camp fire food).....    shingles, boxes of nails, tarpaper, insulation, plywood .  3 big boxes of trapping supplies for next year. The Atlin Post office must have been real glad to get rid of the little box that smelled of skunk.   A new video on snaring wolves.  A box of cataloques and swiss chocolates from a friend in Atlin.  A box of wine making stuff and beer making stuff ,  German chocolate and peppermints from friends in Atlin.  A box of seeds .  From Cabelas two more Bushnel Trackers (as we lost one in the snow this last Jan, so ordered two).  Two more solar electric fence chargers.  All great fun to open and put away...   A great day.  Chris stayed and chatted for a couple of hours.  These photos are of him leaving as I was in such a rush to go out and met the plane I forgot my camera. Oh yes and in the big box wrapped in black is a small 3 cu foot 3 way fridge and under that a whirley bird for the tomato greenhouse. 

3 comments:

  1. Hey guys,

    I've been reading along at home for some time now but this is my first comment. I really look forward to reading (and seeing) the latest news from King Salmon.

    Anyhow, I was just curious as to which wolf snaring video you ordered. If you don't mind sharing that info, I would appreciate it.

    Regards,

    Craig

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your day off and have some goodies :)Brian(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to know you're out there Craig. We watched "Wolf Snaring" with Paul Trepus. last night. We will probably watch it a dozen more times. He is using 1/16 cable with Marty Senneker's Triggered Power Snare. Looks very impressive. Wolf losses conciousness within minutes. He's saying One wolf needs 9 moose a year. Two wolves 18 moose.

    ReplyDelete