Wednesday, April 18, 2012
Comments are Open again... Thanks
It must have been a SPAM thing because when I couldn't find the comment on the page but it had shown up as posted I couldn't understand it. So I thought it was still hidden in the Post and so I deleted the whole Post about STOP the Campaign to Stop the Grizzly Bear Hunt. Hopefully things will continue as before. I have the monitor on now and so you and our blog should be safer. I guess Blogger automatically put that Comment in the Spam section. It is the first time for this blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Can you repost- STOP the Campaign to Stop the Grizzly Bear Hunt .
ReplyDeleteA ongoing debate is healthy if its respectful.
I am glad -- I always enjoy your viewpoints on those issues -- an uncommon but well-informed perspective. Thanks for sharing with the rest of us.
ReplyDelete