Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Santa did come!!!!

Guy and Elsie Anttila, the GuideOutfitter Bryan sometimes quides for arrived Christmas Day....in their little Super Cub... It was loaded with our mail , presents, fresh fruits and vegitables (also a new 365 Huski.....the other needs a new electronic switch) Elsie had also brought in some baking and the Beaver Bush plane pilots wife Sue had sent in a Christmas Cake she had made for us. They were only able to stay for an hour and a half visit..... BUT IT WAS GREAT. They had to leave with enough daylight so that if the visibility got too bad they could return here before dark. In their little plane they also had sleeping bag and a small tent encase of having to land because they could not see to go ahead or return. The 0ne hour flight to Atlin can be really terrible ....this is high coastal mountain range. They emailed us they had returned home safely. It all made it a special day for us all.

7 comments:

  1. Im glad santa had time to stop by for you guys!
    :)(:Brian:)(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ho Ho Ho
    Who needs reindeer.

    Glad you got guests to make the day extra special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Santa really does wear cammo and fly a bush plane! Even though it was a short visit it looks like you had a wonderful time, I'm so glad you had company and presents.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Santa in a Cub just makes sense! I'm happy to see your doggy in a picture again. I was getting worried.

    Thanks for the tip on the Super Clot. That looks useful for the farm too.

    Have a Happy New Year.

    Evan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year to the two of you. I read all of your posts with great interest for a lot of reasons:
    I wish I could do the same thing,
    I think what you are doing is very important - claiming the the land before someone else does it...
    You are an inspiration to others!

    Happy New Years!

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy merry christmas and a joyous newyear to you both.glad to hear that the day was a good one. ken

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! How nice of them to show up on Christmas Day! Enjoy your gifts from Santa and yummies that came with them.

    Cheers, Merry Christmas, and a Happy, Happy, Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete