Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Satellite problems

5 comments:

  1. Only on for a minute or a second. for the last 3 days

    ReplyDelete
  2. I check your blog every day. Good luck w/ resolving your connectivity issues. As winter descends upon MN I look at your site when I believe I'm dealing w/ too much cold and too much snow.

    We did have two cougar sitings here in the Twin Cities metro area but certainly don't have to worry about grizzlies when checking out the full moon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi trappers hope your satelite plays ball soon,is it affected by weather conditions ?Do you have some kind of back up system for emergencies?take care Brian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Art .... it seems to have stabilized....don't know what the problem was . but another Blog I follow up here in the North was having the same problem. Last winter we would loss connection for 2 or 3 days at a time. Hope this year is better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Brian. No backup for the satelite system.. we have another computor as backup for that problem but without the satelite system we can't blog or send email.

    ReplyDelete