Total Pageviews

Monday, November 2, 2009

Your Comments are like a friendly WAVE







Your comments on our daily life out here are like receiving a friendly wave from a near-by neighbour. It means a great deal to us. Thank you Vikki and Bryan




Checking our sets this morning brought us 4 muskrat and a nice male mink...5 out of 6 set is not bad.

9 comments:

  1. things are changing all the time ,snow and ice, frost and rime, trees once green now all silver , time for trapping among tall timber ,plenty wood cut in the fall , to radiate on cabin walls , autumn is gone now winter calls... A Poem by brian boyd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is what I call living at its finest ,I can picure myself there away from the fast paced world we are caught in,I am also hoping for a day when we say enough is enough ,Lets do some fun stuff,the count down is on watching your wilderness life also inspires the heart to take a chance on life ,Thanks Irv

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watching pictures from your corner of the world acts like balm on frazzled nerves. I wish I were in your place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you trap beavers? Every year they attack my lakeshore trees with vengence this time of year knocking down birch, maple, and the occaisional oak or white pine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i try to catch each of your postings and appreciate the effort you have to make to do it... i'm just pleased there's enough "wild" left you can do what you're doing... it's all pretty tame down here in se minnesota.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is AMAZING, and what makes it so amazing is your way of life!

    I couldn't and wouldn't want to live that way permanently, but I certainly can appreciate it! (and wouldnt mind trying)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are beautiful photos - the light is amazing.

    ReplyDelete