Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 31, 2009

We are flying out tomorrow!!!!

It is sooner than we wanted. So many things to do. There are 78 Tomatoes in the greenhouse just starting to blossom, 5 rows of potatoes planted, 1 of Beets, 1 of Turnip, 1 of Carrots and some Broccoli and Cauliflower, and 57 Cabbages. The electric fence is up and running on Solar. Everything is away so the Bears can't play!!!!! Everything in the deep-freeze has been canned. The cats have a BIG bag of catfood. The chicken are on a stream feed waterer and 2 large self feeders. We had original planned on being out for 3 weeks after being in for 8 full months but now we think we will be only out for 10 days. So much to do here and see. I am not taking the computer so no more posts until we fly back in.

3 comments:

  1. Have a nice time while you're "out" here. There's a lot of us who will be waiting for your posts once you're back home again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a good time back on the outside! But I bet you won't be able to wait to get back home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've thoroughly enjoyed your blog. Travel safe. This was a long winter in MN and whenever I yearned for spring I returned to you blog and was in awe at your snow challenges

    ReplyDelete