Okay If I can Post .... You can please Vote www.deliverhope.ca/gallery/view/38
On the SBX-11A check-in tonight, Bryan said it was a good run. 4 Marten and a nice red/xsilver Fox. He said lots of Wolf tracks down by the Burl Creek.
Vikki asked "How did Ishi like me leaving?" "Well.... I stopped for re-scenting and Ishi always jumps off and sniffs around. Off I went expecting her to run after. I finally looked back and "WHAT THE HECK!!!! I sat there for 5 minutes and finally turned "Miss Piggy" the Scandic 800 SWT around. After a bit, here she came looking shamefaced. I think she must have run all the way back to the Beaver Ponds."
Vikki said "I knew she would be concerned, she's a working dog (Border Collie/Blue Healer) and part of the pack had gone missing. I think she ran right down to the lake and couldn't see anything moving and then she headed back up the 4 km to met you. Boy, will she be tired tonight." Please Vote once more www.deliverhope.ca/gallery/view/38
Saturday, January 26, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment