Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Ice is forming

At the break of dawn this morning our narrows were freezing over as we watched. There was no wind and -7C. Good thing we got the trailer yesterday.


8:45am November 6, 2008






3 comments:

  1. I know I'm going to enjoy reading your blog and looking at your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bryan is working on his new shop today and so the generator is going and I have the internet. It's a warm feeling to know that someone is out there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you guys have been very busy. All the outdoor stuff and definately with the web site. First time I am viewing it and very impressed, good on you. Glad that everything is coming along. Yes, Bryan's workshop looks real comfy. Vicki hope you mend quick from your ski doo encounter, may have to name you Dare Devil Vicki.
    FYI, I am not coping your handle, Pete and I call ourselves the Happy Hunters all the time, what a coincidence. Until next time, cheers.

    ReplyDelete