| By candlelight the days happenings are told.... hopefully soon it will be the both of us out there again. |
Monday, December 6, 2010
Marten Bags it's Lunch
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If there is no presence on our land there are some people who think it is up for grabs (like our Northwest Passage). We trap in a remote area of Northern B.C., CANADA, 100 km from the nearest road. We fly in by Beaver Bush Plane and stay here for long periods of time. We are caretakers of the land and this is how we live.
| By candlelight the days happenings are told.... hopefully soon it will be the both of us out there again. |
Maybe the Marten know's that, there will be slim pickin's . I Hope that Vikki's back is strong enough to hit the trail again soon. Take care :)Brian(:
ReplyDeleteBrian I like that little jig you made for Squirell snares. I did not see a patent number on it so when I get home I will make one.
ReplyDeleteCheers!!!!!
Steve.....you'll be happy you did. each snare is perfect. Brian, hopefully I'll be following on the trail in 3 days time. Art..a propane 24" stove with oven and the wood stove for cooking things that need to simmer like cabbage rolls,stew,soup, beans, chili.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThanks Richard and Judy... that would be great. We will email you and send a cheque for 150. We really use the dog clasps alot. one on every box. Send all you can spare. I only removed you comments because I don't like to leave email addresses on the Blog Just send regular post not express because the next beaver in here in end of jan or Feb. Your friends Bryan and Vikki
ReplyDeleteHi Brian and Vickie. : Just a new year wish for you guys: May all your traps be full. and may every day be full of sunshine and friendly skies. Vickie ; Thanks for the paper trail. We got it two days ago. Did you guys get our little gift yet? We sure hope you can use them. I hope it will cut down your cold finger time!We have Peter and Liz here right now and they wish you good wolfing.nice pictures thanks ;ever your Beaverdell friends Richard and Judy
ReplyDeletehi Bryan and Vicky; I hope you guys got the clasps we sent, and we hope you can put them to good use. also today jan 29 ;The first ever dog sled race came to Beaverdell it went from grand forks to Big white back through beaverdell returning to grandforks tomorrow. the winner gets to go to the Yukon Quest as part of the win prize.Rich and I helped Roy Negum to pack and flag the root and I flagged at horse creek north end of the airport where they crossed hwy.33 Have fun and good weather and trapping !!! Judy
ReplyDeleteHi guys Judy here My cousin Pete is here he says hi. Richard says high and he is glad the hooks seem to be working well . Glad your having a good season trapping catch ya later.Vicky glad you now have communacation with Bryan while he,s away .
ReplyDelete