| www.etsy.com/shop/wentnorthcreations |
| Luxcurious Lynx with black rabbit cuff 275.00 |
![]() |
| Beaver with rabbit cuff and Moose hide |
![]() |
| Canvas Mukluks |
![]() |
| I think this is Beaver with either Lynx or rabbit cuff???? |
![]() |
| These Otter mittens are sold but Kara will take orders |
There's a young women "Kara" up in Faro, Yukon who follows our Blog and she has great mittens, canvas mukluks....also both in childrens sizes.... that she has made in her home while raising two mischievous boys, Hunter and Cavan. You'll be happy that you checked out the above site. Most of her mittens are half the price others are asking for. I believe 90.00 to 150 US for mittens. The Lynx mittens being an exception because of it's expense.... Kara is asking 275.00 US for those. Also Kara will make up exactly what you want....





Beautiful! a lot of care goes into these mittens and mukluks :)Brian(:
ReplyDeleteThanks for promoting my little business! I really appreciate you taking the time to share the photos and links.
ReplyDeleteKara