Saturday, February 20, 2010
We sent out the invitation
We emailed our trapper friend who has the line 25 km s/e of us. Come for supper Sat. nite and spend the night and we'll have a few beer and some vine. He emailed back....okay I'll fly in a dusk but don't worry if I don't show.... I made cabbage rolls and an apple pie... Now we are waiting....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi guys, here's hoping your neighbour shows up have a schnapps for me, and don't get to carried away!
ReplyDelete:)
ReplyDeleteyou have some beautiful photos in the last few posts. I am happy with the wolverine tracks, we had a discussion lately about some tracks, woverine or lynx. I will find them and post them on my blog in a minute. Because it would be nice to settle the dispute.
What's the temperature today, in your woods?
Cabbage rolls are high on my list. It's only about five hours by air from here so I cannot make it today. Hopefully your friend showed up.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your dinner I hope that your Trapper friend arrives.Is it still warm there, its been unusually cold here lately no snow but raw sunny days :)Brian(:
ReplyDeletei can imagine its great to have a friend stop by. have a good meal.ken
ReplyDeleteHello friends.....no he didn't fly in.... each day is so different out on the trapline. some hard, some impossible. We are moving a little slow this morning after the couple of beer and wine but off we go at 10 am to check the line and push it further.
ReplyDeletehello Steve....we did. Our friend showed up the next day but we were out on the trapline and missed him.
ReplyDelete