I was SO HAPPY. There they all were. They had survived last years heavy snow load. I hadn't seen the big herd of 37 since last January and here they all were again. In this photo is The group of seven we saw last week on the other side of the mountain. Today they are over here on the lake side. The obvious Mtn.Goat is on the ridge on the left of photo. After you find that one look straight across to the right and at the side of the photo is #6 leaving frame. The rest of the group are in the line between those two. Two of the ridge and three in the line. At our cabin we have a Swarovski tripod and 20-60 hi-definition Swarovski scoope. Also a 24X digital zoom camera(Coolpix P90) that we can mount on the tripod. When out on skidoo it is my pocket all weather-image stabilization Olympus Stylus 760 3X Zoom.
Monday, February 1, 2010
Two Herds of Mountain Goats
I was SO HAPPY. There they all were. They had survived last years heavy snow load. I hadn't seen the big herd of 37 since last January and here they all were again. In this photo is The group of seven we saw last week on the other side of the mountain. Today they are over here on the lake side. The obvious Mtn.Goat is on the ridge on the left of photo. After you find that one look straight across to the right and at the side of the photo is #6 leaving frame. The rest of the group are in the line between those two. Two of the ridge and three in the line. At our cabin we have a Swarovski tripod and 20-60 hi-definition Swarovski scoope. Also a 24X digital zoom camera(Coolpix P90) that we can mount on the tripod. When out on skidoo it is my pocket all weather-image stabilization Olympus Stylus 760 3X Zoom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's a great photo. I looked at the photo from a few days ago and struggled to see the goats but they are pretty identifiable in this one. Probably the best goat photo on the planet right now.
ReplyDeleteArt it was exciting for us also
ReplyDeleteWow! I found them, this is almost as exciting as spotting them in the wild :) it is.
ReplyDelete