Total Pageviews

Friday, May 13, 2011

Blonde Sow Grizzly with one year old Cub






GETTING SHIT FROM MOM


YUKON GOLD POTATOES....GREAT KEEPERS.  WE PUT SULPHUR AROUND THEM BECAUSE IT RAINS SO MUCH HERE AND THE SULPHUR STOPS THEM FROM ROTTING.



LAKE LOOKING PRETTY SOFT BUT ICE IS STILL 2 FEET THICK

MUSKRAT HAS A HOME 20 FEET FROM OUR DOCK


BONAPARTE'S GULL


BARROW'S GOLDENEYE

3 comments:

  1. Spuds going in good sign, and things are sure changing back to green .It must be a real treat looking onto the slopes and seeing the bears and other animals! Hope the spuds do well:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy the blog and photo's you share with us.
    The sulfur on the potato seeds is interesting. I didn't know about that trick but then again I'm not much of a skilled gardener either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope is the same Yukon Mike , Brian , Vikki. Mike is a great wildfowl carver ....

    Stefane

    ReplyDelete