All your help has been so good. I finally got the computor to shut off by itself... I have been spending ever morning and way past lunch each day ..... tiring one thing than another. Most of the time my computor wouldn't let me do anything. I tried the CCleaner and Defraggler yesterday but they didn't work. The delete the browser cache didn't work either... JUST AS FRUSTRATING AS IT CAN GET>
This morning I tried everything again and no go. So I finally deleted each stored item separately on Interent Explorer. like 144 Evinrude, 125 Cabelas, 149 Amazon.ca etc etc etc. BUT IT WORKED. My computor shut down by itself. After that I was able to use CCleaner and Defraggler. Things are looking up. Again I wouldn't have been able to do any of this without all your help. My computor is not fixed back to normal yet but it is working again. I have a spare one that I can use if this one crashes....but hopefully it will keep getting back to the way it should be. Thank you for being out there.
We got buzzed Saturday night. It was 7 pm and we were sitting by the fire. I hear a plane "I said" and immediately ran into the cabin and got the icom radio. As I gave the radio to Bryan saying "tell them it's unsafe to land" Bryan said "IT's CHRIS" Low and fast he flew over the mushy lake in his single engine 207 Cessna and Buzzed us. I ran out onto the dock waving and waving. Bryan said to Chris over the radio " We are just having a Beer and Wine over the fire" Chris's reply was "If I could land I would join you." Off he went.... circling the lake. I got a picture as he went by us the second time. This plane is way faster than the Beaver. It all took about 2 minutes at most from when the first sound of him nearing the lake to when we couldn't hear him at all.. He said he'd seen our trail down to the Inklin and that he'd see us soon" It made our day!!!
Monday, May 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey glad to see you guys up and back on the NET once again, and that your but days from being to Ice Off. Most have no clue the feelings of "Ice-up & Off" for those in the bush, and those flying in it.
ReplyDeleteCCleaner is a gooden & safe Vikki have thousand of clients and friends that use it, you might now want to venture to Firefox for a browser, its faster, safer, and will import all your Explorer data. However I think that safer to do when you guys get out, and glad Bryan didn't fix the computer with either his saw or axe, yea we heard the mutter down south;-)
Hi guys, great news you are up and running again. I agree wiht BCBray, Firefox is the way to go.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, glad you are well, off to Wales tomorrow for me, talk to you after the 25 th of May. Hey, Phil said I may be coming in for a shoot in August with him! May see you face to face then if you are in.
Have a great May . Cheers.
Hey Cathie. Have a great grand tour .... If we know you are coming out in Aug. we will make it a point of being here. Phil can sure show you the bears. Take care travelling. And thanks for all the computor input.
ReplyDeleteHi BCGRAY. Ice-up and OFF is something we talk about daily and await all the changes. It is a wonderful time. And you are right ...most have no clue of the feeling. It changes all your options, in just one day. I will limp along until going OUT. Then have to change to Firefox made. I could not believe that there were over 500 Royal Bank stored enters in Explorer.
ReplyDeleteOh ....and Bryan was more than patient will all my computor problems ... He knows how much easier a computor has made being out here for long periods of time.
ReplyDeleteThanks Evan....did all the things you suggested also. I tried everything. I have a good computor. I need this one to last for awhile.
ReplyDeleteHey guys Im glad that your computer is behaving now it must be a relief :)Brian(:
ReplyDelete