On the barge trip back to the base cabin we watched a large Boer Grizzly and a Lone Wolf searching the shores for dieing Sockeye Salmon. The lake had a great run of Salmon this year. Well over 7,000 and they are still spawning now. The shores are covered with dead Salmon. A feast for all the predators.
This Bear scat is full of seeds and High Bush Cranberries. It was right beside the dock.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Vikki & Bryan great photos, I looking forward to following your adventures for this upcoming season. You know I have a pile of new cedar marten boards if you need a dozen let me know and I will send them to you no charge, the chances of me using 144 boards I made are quite slim.
ReplyDeleteHey Steve... thanks for the offer. I will mention it to Bryan and get back to you.
ReplyDeleteNice lifestyle- and very busy too.
ReplyDeleteHow well would you live if you were in town.